3794The Tudors

  • CStilwell
    Apr 26, 2008
      Question,

      I was watching the Showtime series The Tudors.
      In one episode Johnathon Rhys-Meyers is wearing a hat trimmed in feathers
      but I have never seen a portrait or read it anywhere.
      (If you go to Showtimes The Tudors website then click on dream cast for
      Henry the VIII he is wearing it)
      Is that just show or did men wear that style hat in Tudor period? Can
      anyone fill me in?

      Thanks

      ER

      Checked by AVG.