3726Re: Barbettes

  • Suvituuli Sihvola
    Nov 16 12:26 AM
      Hi!

      Sorry to reply so late, i´ve been quite busy organizing an event... ;)

      The first ones I made were rather thick linen, tubelike and muffled my hearing _a lot_. After little experimenting I made one with very thin linen, straight cut and narrow turn around the edges. I even shaped the band a little, it´s quite wide at ears and narrows under the chin. The front edge is straight, though. I´ve found this very confy, (althought I normally can´t stand anything close to my neck - no chance of wearing chokers ;) ) and it doesn´t muflle my hearing at all.

      Eilgri