3675Re: [SCA-Milliners] Barbettes

  • Renee
    Nov 2, 2007
      I haven't been playing much recently, but I did cut
      mine on the bias and found it comfy enough. I cut and
      sewed mine as a wide tube, turned it inside out and
      then handfinished the ends (kind of like wide bias
      tape, I guess). I then put it under my chin and pinned
      it at the top of my head.

      It was the wimple that drove me batty.

      Renee

      --- Cindy Myers <emmelyne@...> wrote:

      > Since then I've been wondering if I should have cut
      > the chin band on
      > the bias, to allow for a close fit -and- easy
      > movement. How do
      > others cut theirs?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic