3673RE: [SCA-Milliners] Barbettes

  • Masters, Cheryl L FC
    Nov 2 8:46 AM
      I'll be doing this project in a soft creamy linen. It is not exactly
      white if I recall and will be about an inch and a half wide. Don't know if I
      have enough cards for 2 inches in Linen although I did just buy a new set.
      If I can get 2 inches on this new lap top loom I bought last weekend it will
      allow for the little pleat you see about ear hole high on some of the

      > Cool. What sort of thread/fiber do you use? And how wide? My
      > (sewn) bands are 1" wide for the head and 2" wide for the
      > barbette, because I have a fat chin. ;)
      > cv
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic