3671RE: [SCA-Milliners] Barbettes

  • Masters, Cheryl L FC
    Nov 2, 2007
      Tablet weaving is what I do and it seems easier to me than sewing a
      bit of cloth into the right configuration. One color, four up four back,
      repeat and I'm done.

      I bought a lap size loom last weekend and am anxious to get it
      stained and varnished so I can start using it.

      Sile

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic