350Re: [SCA-Milliners] headdress and masks

  • diane briegleb
    Dec 9, 2001
      Thanks Gwendoline, I had looked at that those pages and they were of great help. Somewhere in my travels a book or article showed a masked Russian ball about that time frame and I know if I search long enough it will reappear.You ladies seem to be much into knights and ladies how wonderful.....when younger I used to love the ren faires........Many thanks again for taking the time to answer my plea.......Diane B
      Danielle Nunn-Weinberg <dannw@...> wrote: Here you go. This is the famous 1903 one...
      http://www.costumes.org/pages/1903ball.htm

      Cheers,
      Gwendoline

      At 04:50 AM 12/9/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >I am a maskmaker looking for pictures of russian royal masked
      >balls....does anyone know of where such pictures can be found.I will
      >be doing a series of bridal masked headdress and am looking for some
      >particular shapes that were used in old russia for their
      >headdress......Thanks Diane B

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: SCA-Milliners@onelist.com