      From: SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Madeleine Delacroix
      Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:51 PM
      To: SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Milliners] Elizabethan pillbox hats

      Ok, another question..does anyone have an idea of when the pillbox hat
      was used..one source says Elizabethan pillbox
      hats..1550's,another..1570ish..and yet another very late period..my
      persona is French 1580, I am making a loose gown and kirtle from the
      Janet Arnold book, and since there isn't a head on the drawing I would
      also like one of the pillboxes, but only if it would have been
      used..thanks in advance
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic