3428Re: [SCA-Milliners] Re: cap of maintenance restrictions and other heed covering queries...

  • Stephanie Reiley
    Jan 1, 2007
      Oh, interesting! I'd never heard of them being done in blue or for
      Laurel ceremonies. (Thank god the later isn't common in Atenveldt.
      I get enough requests to make them from just the Pels. :) )

      Selene