3331OT-dickens-esque bonnet

  • HL Melisenda Alix de la Croix
    Oct 2, 2006
      Hello!

      This is way past period, but I am looking for some help. My mom's
      choir is performing for Christmas and I zigged when I should have
      zagged, so now I am making her outfit. And by November 17th.

      I am looking for information on creating the 1834-1840's bonnet. I've
      found a web site that will sell me a pattern for it. But I'm hoping to
      find information that won't cost me.

      I've dug out my reference books and have a good idea of what this is
      supposed to look like, but how it's put together... that's another
      story.

      So.... any information would be welcome.

      Thank you!
      Melisenda Alix
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic