3278Re: 'ello all, could someone point me in the right direction

  • cjhtempest
    Sep 8, 2006
      You could try Lady McSnood:
      http://www.snoods.com/hats.html

      I haven't ordered her hats, but her snoods are excellent quality. From
      your description, it sounds like you're thinking of these kinds of
      cavalier hats she offers as a hat blank.

      Hope this helps!

      -Carla
      aka Lady Beatrix della Tempesta
      still working on her own cavalier hat....

      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Alec Hunter <alecthehunter@...>
      wrote:

      > thank you again for the input. i do most appreciate the time and
      effort. i do not wish to be taxing but wish to clarify my request just
      a bit. when i asked if any one knew where a hat blank could be
      purchased i was hoping that someone in the group knew of a specific
      vendor or two or three that sell quality goods without overcharging.
      like i said i'm new to everything here except wearing hats. i don't
      mind doing the search if it must be done but like you said if you type
      in hat blank you come up with hundreds of pages. and if you can't
      recommend a specific merchant could any one by chance tell me about i
      should look to pay for a quality fur felt blank? and again thank you
      for your time?

      the inquisitiv,

      Alec Hunter