3273Re: [SCA-Milliners] Re: 'ello all, could someone point me in the right direction

  • Alec Hunter
    Sep 6, 2006
      thank you again for the input. i do most appreciate the time and effort. i do not wish to be taxing but wish to clarify my request just a bit. when i asked if any one knew where a hat blank could be purchased i was hoping that someone in the group knew of a specific vendor or two or three that sell quality goods without overcharging. like i said i'm new to everything here except wearing hats. i don't mind doing the search if it must be done but like you said if you type in hat blank you come up with hundreds of pages. and if you can't recommend a specific merchant could any one by chance tell me about i should look to pay for a quality fur felt blank? and again thank you for your time?

      the inquisitiv,
      Alec Hunter