3053Re: [SCA-Milliners] Book Search

    Feb 1, 2006
      azureandor2 wrote:

      > of Herbert Norris' "Costume and Fashion vol.II Senlac to Bosworth". Is
      > there anyone in the Golden Rivers area that has a copy that they would
      > be willing let me look through? (Or borrow, rent, buy, abscond...)

      It's been reprinted by Dover, cheaply, so you might want to search for
      that one too.

      "Herbert Norris, Medieval Costume and Fashion, ISBN 0-486-40486-2. Note
      that this is the 1999 Dover Edition, which claims to be an unabridged
      version of his 1927 book Costume & Fashion, Volume 2: Senlac to
      Bosworth, 1066-1485."

      --
      Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pre Argent

      US postage with medieval images on it:
      http://www.cafepress.com/virtueventures/1160846
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic