  • Susan Farmer
    Dec 3, 2005
      Hi! My name is Jerusha and I live in Meridies. I am also in
      desperate need of something to put on my head! (I hate having my ears
      covered -- too noisy). My persona tends to latish period Italian
      (1480-1580 ish) so that's not something that I have to deal with much

      Anyway, it's cold outside. I'm about to decide that I need to make me
      a coif to keep my pointy little head warm (I have a tiny head with
      thin, fine hair). Has anybody ever made one out of wool? I was
      thinking wool lined in linen .....

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic