2692Re: [SCA-Milliners] wimple/veiling question

  • Yolanda Graham
    Jun 1, 2005
      --- danabren@... wrote:
      <snip>

      > I've been called "my lord" (while wearing a Norman
      > bliaut, go figure??), Jewish, Muslim, a nun, Sister
      > Bertril....

      Whoever said that must be seriously blind since Her
      Excellency Mistress Danabren looks NOTHING like a man!

      > Of course, that was in the old days, before I
      > bullied and chivvied and forced and nagged everyone
      > around me to wear something on their head so that I
      > wouldn't be surrounded by shameless women, but women
      > of respectability and honor (heh)
      >
      > Danabren
      > East

      Me too. I think I awarded my Maunche for nag!

      YIS,

      Pagan
      East ( the pelican not the laurel)

      http://mail.yahoo.com