2680Re: [SCA-Milliners] wimple/veiling question

  • Melanie Cozad
    Jun 1, 2005
      After reading the rest of the comments on this thread, I feel very
      fortunate that most comments about my veils and wimples are positive.
      In fact, my veil and wimple ensemble is what caused my husband to
      first notice me and think, "Gosh, she's cute!" :)

      Cheers,
      Melissent

      --
      Melanie Cozad
      Lady Melissent d'Artois [Exchequer, Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia]