2677Re: [SCA-Milliners] wimple/veiling question

  • Naomi Banta
    Jun 1, 2005
      I wish I could manage that in our shire... I'm the only one who wears a
      sort of headcovering of ANY sort on a regular basis -- if I'm doing
      Elizabethan, it's a caul.

      Of course they keep telling me I'm single to let the hair out -- but then
      again, corrupting me into Norman-saxon stuff is as far as they will succceed
      in corrupting me. (The seneschal said on my first appearance in a T-tunic
      (one year into my SCA experience) "Resistance is futile, you will be
      assimilated")

      Constance

      "Doesn't anyone respect the traditional captive/captor relationship
      anymore?"
      -- Drakken, "Kim Possible: SO the Drama"
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic