238Re: Looking for seller of Elizabethan/Tudor Hats

  • dannw@pathcom.com
    Mar 13, 2001

      I do 16th c. headgear of various flavours. If you have something in
      mind, contact me off list (dan@...)

      I understand Lynn McMaster's Elizabethan tall hat patterns are good
      but, I wouldn't recommend her French Hoods (they seem to be theatrical
      costume type things rather than something with any degree of accuracy)
      and I'm not convinced of her version of the court bonnet (Elizabethan
      Brimless Hat). Just my tuppence worth...

      --- In SCA-Milliners@y..., Katheline van Weye <kat_weye@y...> wrote:
      > I am looking for milliners who do Tudor and
      > Elizabethan women's hats and headwear. I have garb
      > from those eras but nothing appropriate for my head
      > and so I am looking to buy some hats.
      > If you know of anyone, please let me know.
      > Thank you.
      > Yours in service,
      > Katheline van Weye
      > Atenveldt