2142Re: [SCA-Milliners] Netting class at Pennsic

  • Roger Redpath
    Aug 4, 2004
      Greetings, M'Lady.

      H.L. Caitlin nic Raighne and I are the Instructor Wranglers for the Known World Costuming Symposium V. This is to be held in the shire of Dun Ard, in Calontir, specifically the city of Atchison, Kansas on Columbus Day weekend, in October 2005. We are unable to attend Pennsic this year, and so were very glad to see your announcement on the Milliners' List and are hoping you would consider coming to teach! We'd be happy to send you a form so we can exchange information and hope you'll consider attending.

      Yours, in Service...
      Christiana

      Roger P. Redpath
      2205 Maple Ave