2082Re: [SCA-Milliners] was: Hairstyles now: long hair vs. short

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Jul 2, 2004
      > I do not have "normal" hair either. but I have found that if I do braid
      > it tightly, often while wet that it will not only keeps the shape, it
      > is also a very good anchor for veils.
      > I kill bobby pins for the most part.
      > However Danabren has found a type of very large bobby pins at K-mart
      > that are wonderful.
      > They are shaped a bit differently than regular large bobby pins.
      > Ysabella

      What's the brand name? Do they stay in well? Cause my hair laughs at
      anything I put in it--ponytail bands, bobby pins, whatever--it just slides
      right out!

      I just accidentally typed booby pin instead of bobby pin...ouch....

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic