2078Re: [SCA-Milliners] was: Hairstyles now: long hair vs. short

  • Zohra Rawling
    Jul 1, 2004
      On Jul 1, 2004, at 10:19 PM, Wisby wrote:

      > You are indeed fortunate, and I am glad for you, but on some folks (
      > namely me ) hair at any length is unruly, fussy, aggravating, and a
      > general nightmare.
      > I dont have "normal" hair and I know it, but I also know I am not
      > unusual in having a lot of stress at the mirror.

      I do not have "normal" hair either. but I have found that if I do braid
      it tightly, often while wet that it will not only keeps the shape, it
      is also a very good anchor for veils.

      I kill bobby pins for the most part.
      However Danabren has found a type of very large bobby pins at K-mart
      that are wonderful.
      They are shaped a bit differently than regular large bobby pins.

      Women and Cats do what they do; there is nothing a man can do about it.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic