2076Re: [SCA-Milliners] was: Hairstyles now: long hair vs. short

  • Wisby
    Jul 1, 2004
      You are indeed fortunate, and I am glad for you, but on some folks ( namely me ) hair at any length is unruly, fussy, aggravating, and a general nightmare.
      I dont have "normal" hair and I know it, but I also know I am not unusual in having a lot of stress at the mirror.

      ( heavy snipping )
      Hillery Brewer <hbrewer@...> wrote:
      As long as you take the time to braid your hair up right it will anchor your hat on through anything. Hillery

      Hilery Brewer