1287RE: [SCA-Milliners] Re: Question about hats

  • Mine
    Aug 28, 2003
      WOOHOOO you guys/gals/ whoever are SO TERRRIFIC. You don't know how great
      this is for me. Searching hours and hours until my eyes felt like they were
      going to pop out. I mean when I lost all my links for my persona I almost
      cried. Now to think that it was just a simple email. That has given me most
      of them back. I am just truly and forever in all of your debts.

      Honorably Yours
      Elenya

      Juliane de Vivonne wrote:
      > Are you talking about a reta? Something like this?

      She might also mean something more like the modern-fantasy chain-mail
      headpieces; here's a link to one variety:

      http://www.sentex.net/~jpenner/jewelry.htm#Veils%20and%20Headpieces

      Welcome, Elenya!