1269Question about hats

  • Mine
    Aug 27, 2003
      I am new and am in the process of trying to figure out all of this. So
      please excuse me if I do not get the correct terminology. I am interested in
      hats, but no to the impact of per say a hat. I am more interested in like
      for example a hat but one made entirely of glass beads. I saw one and had
      saved the website. Unforunately I had some issues with my computer and had
      to reformate and such. So I haven't been able to find it again. It looks
      kind of like a net that goes ontop of your head and then the back has glass
      beads just hanging on the back. The front is attached on the forehead with
      pearls. I am trying to figure out whether this is something that is of
      period. As my persona is around the year 1455 from Southern Italy. I really
      liked the way it looked. However, I don't want to take all the time it would
      take for me to make something like that if it isn't going to be of period.
      If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks In Advance
      Elenya