1113Re: [SCA-Milliners] Hennin

  • Illish O'Donovan
    May 5, 2003
      Hello!

      I am some-what new to the list (two months) so I have never posted only
      watched but I thought I would throw in my two cents on this one.
      I have constructed several truncated hennins experimenting with fabrics
      and I find that cotton velvet and wool work great! Even a heavier weight
      linen will handle well and lay nice. Personally I prefer cotton velvet.

      Just my two cents
      Ilish
      Aethelmearc