Re: [SCA-Herbalist] An Idea for everyone to kick around

  • IsabellaBlkmoor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2001
      I think it is a wonderful idea! If I can help in any way, please let me know!

      Isabella of Blackmoor Keep
    • Jim and Andi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
        How exciting! I think that is a great idea!! Will you be writing the
        articles, or are you looking for contributions?

        Lady Madrun
        Chronicler, Shire of Glaedenfeld
        Chronicler, Herbal Guild of Meridies
        www.geocities.com/herbguild

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
          It's a good idea - I've had a lot of success with a similar approach on
          my website - I have showcased a few herbs (have lots more in the works)
          and have given history and lore etc. My readers seem to like it.

          Fionna

          --
          In Service to The Crown and The Dream

          Katherine of the Deepwoods
          Web Minister for the Barony of the Osprey
          http://personalpages.tds.net/~nejma/welcome.html
          Kingdom of Meridies
          http://www.meridies.org
          A&S Coordinator in Meridies for The Medieval Times
          http://www.medtimes.org

          SCA-Herbalist disclaimer: This list is primarily for discussion of
          medieval
          and renaissance herbalism and herbalism in the SCA. Please verify any
          health
          information in other sources and/or with a qualified health
          professional.

          SCA-Herbalist disclaimer: This list is primarily for discussion of
          medieval
          and renaissance herbalism and herbalism in the SCA. Please verify any
          health
          information in other sources and/or with a qualified health
          professional.

        • Katherine of the Deepwoods
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2001
            I wish I had the knowledge to write such articles, but since I am a
            novice I was hoping to ask you all to contribute. Whoever contributes
            will get the full credit for the article. I am simply "the messenger"
            I will take what you send me make it into a web page then send it to
            the editor. If you guys like the idea I will talk to the Editor about
            making an herbal section.