Re: where to buy equipment

  • Dianne Russell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2013
      Thank you everyone.

      Tamara
    • Joyce Zeiler
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2013
        You might also try mountainroseherbs.com. I just use an electronic kitchen scale.

        Morin

        On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM, cat_herder <cat_herder@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        I'm in need of suggestions of where to get the equipment for working with herbals, like scales, bottle, etc.

        Tamara

      • Arrow
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
          I just use a regular food scale, measuring spoons and cups, most of which I got at my local grocery store, I had to buy the scale from amazon though. As for bottles and such, I just reuse jars from olives and pimentos and the like that I've sanitized.