Re: [SCA-Herbalist] bruises

  • Avaline
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013
    Here's one that works really well and is made out of plants that you probably can find growing locally. Please note that the marshmallow is a plant, not the confection! This is a class handout, so has instructions and explanations of what the plants in it do.

    Avaline la Chevriere

    o--}------------------------

    There are flowers enough in the summertime,
    More flowers than I can remember—
    But none with the purple, gold, and red
    That dyes the flowers of September!

    –Mary Howitt (1799–1888)

    Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
      donno if this was mentioned but herbpharm makes a great liquid called trauma oil. My BF did martial arts and it saved him. I believe it is all the things you are looking for. Dragonmarsh.com  they also carry herbs if you want to make your own.

      I recommend tiger balm followed by the trauma oil.

      I hope you feel better!
      Lady Morigianna