RE: [SCA-Herbalist] bruises

  • Sawbina.Fahy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013
      Me too! My hubby has one bigger than HIS first (and he is a "huge friggin' guy")! Lol

      Sawbina

      stephanie <chimericalgirl@...> wrote:

      What is the best bruise balm recipe you have found? I've recently started Rapier fighting and well...I need it :)

    • Avaline
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013
      Here's one that works really well and is made out of plants that you probably can find growing locally. Please note that the marshmallow is a plant, not the confection! This is a class handout, so has instructions and explanations of what the plants in it do.

      Avaline la Chevriere

      o--}------------------------

      There are flowers enough in the summertime,
      More flowers than I can remember—
      But none with the purple, gold, and red
      That dyes the flowers of September!

      –Mary Howitt (1799–1888)

      Me too! My hubby has one bigger than HIS first (and he is a "huge friggin' guy")! Lol

      Sawbina

      stephanie <chimericalgirl@...> wrote:

      What is the best bruise balm recipe you have found? I've recently started Rapier fighting and well...I need it :)

    • mistressmorigianna
      Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
        donno if this was mentioned but herbpharm makes a great liquid called trauma oil. My BF did martial arts and it saved him. I believe it is all the things you are looking for. Dragonmarsh.com  they also carry herbs if you want to make your own.

        I recommend tiger balm followed by the trauma oil.

        I hope you feel better!
        Lady Morigianna