Southern Region War Camp classes needed!

  • frayoch
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      Greetings to the list,

      I know its short notice but Southern Region War Camp in Barony of Carillion, NJ. Is in need of classes, if anyone is interested please contact Mistress Amy Webbe at amywoj at hotmail dot com. Or if you want to do a weed walk or tree identifications, its a beautiful site at the Boy Scout Camp of Quail Hill.

      YIS,
      Lady Máirghréad Ghearr

      Don’t take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive -Elbert Hubbard

    • thewhitestag
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        Just to get the ball rolling on this, one class being offered (taught by my wife and me) will be on how to locate, translate, and use resources in languages other than English.

        Give us some competition!

        -- Galefridus