Rose Bead Redux

  • silveroak@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23 7:00 PM
      Greetings,

      It looks like azalea blooms also make "rose" beads with the same recipe - I've been cooking them for a week, and I formed the beads this evening, and they're drying on mandrels in my craft room. I used the same process that I used for the rose beads, so (crosses fingers) here's hoping!

      Next year - forsythia, dogwood, and magnolia blossoms. If I can, tulips and daffodils as well, if I can get enough.

      Whatever the beads do, sink or swim, I'll post the results on my website as a comparison / contrast and post the link once they're there.

      It also produced an azalea / iron water ink, and I'll be using that in the next few days in calligraphy. My rose water / iron ink is chilling in the fridge from last year.

      -Carowyn

      NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.