Botanical garden tour

  • Marta McCarthy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      Hi!
      I went to my local botanical garden and took a bunch of photos.  I am sending them to share the greenery.  They have the beginnings of an herb garden, a bit of a vegetable garden, lots o f trees, a bit of a butterfly garden.

       These photos were taken by me, and I am not a photographer outside the point and click of my little digital Nikon.  In any event, I post this freely, and everyone is welcome to copy, paste, edit, forward to their heart's content.

       There are two little videos (not very good) where I was trying to capture a tiny waterfall.  I meant to take them out, but they got uploaded to the sky drive and I don't know how to edit that.

      The botanical garden is called Mounts and it is located in West Palm Beach, Florida.

      Isabella

    • frayoch
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        Greetings to the list,

        I know its short notice but Southern Region War Camp in Barony of Carillion, NJ. Is in need of classes, if anyone is interested please contact Mistress Amy Webbe at amywoj at hotmail dot com. Or if you want to do a weed walk or tree identifications, its a beautiful site at the Boy Scout Camp of Quail Hill.

        YIS,
        Lady Máirghréad Ghearr

        Don’t take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive -Elbert Hubbard

      • thewhitestag
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2013
          Just to get the ball rolling on this, one class being offered (taught by my wife and me) will be on how to locate, translate, and use resources in languages other than English.

          Give us some competition!

          -- Galefridus