Re: Rose Bead Making

  • Arrow
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24 5:55 AM
      I notice you say you are using a secret page on your boss's system. You might find it easier to use deviant art to make photo-tutorials with :)
    • silveroak@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24 3:05 PM
        Hi!

        >I notice you say you are using a secret page on your boss's system. You might find it easier to use deviant art to make photo-tutorials with :)

        Oh, he knows it exists, since he helped me set it up ;-) It was "secret" for a while to the SCA, but not so much anymore, so it's more of an inside joke that I've left the "secret" sentence there; however, I have no idea who the insiders are for whom it's a joke!

        -silly Carowyn

        P.S. I'll get the info for the painting in a few days.

        How to Sleep Like a Rock
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5178576f8ab38576f7ccast03duc
      • silveroak@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26 1:13 PM
          Greetings,

          >Where is the "research" picture from? (fetching water) Love the slippers she is wearing! Would like to make some.

          Detail from: Albrecht Altdorfer. Susanna at Her Bath and The Stoning of the Old Men. 1526. Oil on wood. Alte Pinakothek, Munich, Germany

          Big picture:

          http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Albrecht_Altdorfer_037.jpg

          Lower right corner. The detail on this painting is amazing!

          -Carowyn

          How to Sleep Like a Rock
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/517ae028dba1a60280c12st02duc