Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Are any moderators active on this list?

  • Jennifer Heise
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
      I'm still active but am having trouble getting my mod mail sent to me.

      On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM, WyvernHall <wyvern@...> wrote:

      I don't see any current mod activity...

      If none are still here, we'll need volunteers to take over.

      Macsen

      --
      Jennifer Heise

      known in the SCA as Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
    • WyvernHall
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013

        Macsen

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
          Only the gmail account is still current... can that become the moderator?

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
            That's why you aren't able to access the mod functions. You needed to add them while you still had access to the old address. I'll add them now.