Are any moderators active on this list?

  • WyvernHall
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23 3:40 PM
      I don't see any current mod activity...

      If none are still here, we'll need volunteers to take over.

      Macsen
    • Jennifer Heise
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23 7:09 PM
        I'm still active but am having trouble getting my mod mail sent to me.

        --
        Jennifer Heise

        known in the SCA as Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
      • WyvernHall
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24 7:37 PM

          Macsen

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25 7:40 AM
            Only the gmail account is still current... can that become the moderator?

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25 8:25 AM
              That's why you aren't able to access the mod functions. You needed to add them while you still had access to the old address. I'll add them now.