Are any moderators active on this list?

  • WyvernHall
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
      I don't see any current mod activity...

      If none are still here, we'll need volunteers to take over.

      Macsen
    • Jennifer Heise
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
        I'm still active but am having trouble getting my mod mail sent to me.

        --
        Jennifer Heise

        known in the SCA as Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
      • WyvernHall
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
          I see two subscriptions for you on the list; one at g****.com and another at f************.net. Are they both current?

          Macsen

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
            Only the gmail account is still current... can that become the moderator?

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
              That's why you aren't able to access the mod functions. You needed to add them while you still had access to the old address. I'll add them now.