women fighters

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Greetings and my apologies for being off topic.

      I am still researching my history book for people who don't like history or history books. I have researched everything from toenail clippers to phases of the moon and everything else. My last bit of research is on women fighters. One of my lead characters is a woman fighter. As a man I can not write about her feelings. I have not been in the SCA for many decades so I am out of the life/loop. I am humbling asking that only that if you know any women fighters who would be willing to share their feelings when they fight, please refer them to me. I need to listen to them. I live in the Phoenix area and would be willing to trade shield or one leg techniques as a gift for a gift. They can contact me privately anytime via email (original_xman@...) or via phone (480-586-5679). Thank you so much, and I apologize for being off topic when you all have been so helpful to me.

      Thank you,
      Jack (formerly Cletus the Black, shire of Oakheart, Middle Kingdom)