Gulf war classes

  • Marta McCarthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      So sorry everyone!!! I meant to reply to the Botanical class coordinator and didn't realize I had not put her email instead of the group.  It was not my intention to do this!!  Please disregard the two emails from me!

      Isabella
    • Tina Williford
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
        That's alright, now I'm excited and looking forward to your classes :)

        ~Aranwen

        On Jan 7, 2013, at 6:30 PM, Marta McCarthy <misigilli@...> wrote:

        So sorry everyone!!! I meant to reply to the Botanical class coordinator and didn't realize I had not put her email instead of the group.  It was not my intention to do this!!  Please disregard the two emails from me!

        Isabella

      • Ségnat ingen Fháeláin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013

          It makes me wish I would be making it to Gulf Wars.   Have a great time.

          Sègnat