Re: [SCA-Herbalist] basil in my pot is flowering

  • Deborah Rackard
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2012
      I have basil in a large pot and let it bolt without tending.  The heads dried and seeds fell into a pot next to the basil.  That pot now has many "volunteer" plants coming up.

      We have had a really hot summer here in the deep South, but if I'm diligent about watering and cutting off any tops when the plant tries to bolt, I continue to get nice leaves throughout the summer.

      Dametta