Rose Bead Making

  • silveroak@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012
      OK, I put it up today - rose bead process!

      http://www.gemistry.com/CaroSchtuff.htm

      Enjoy! I you have questions, please ask!

      -Carowyn

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ffc91e97508011e95d21st54duc
    • marthaeffingham
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2012
        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "silveroak@..." <silveroak@...> wrote:

        > Carowyn,
        Where is the "research" picture from? (fetching water) Love the slippers she is wearing! Would like to make some.
        thanks,
        Martha

        > OK, I put it up today - rose bead process!
        >
        > http://www.gemistry.com/CaroSchtuff.htm
        >
        > Enjoy! I you have questions, please ask!
        >
        > -Carowyn

        > 53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        > The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ffc91e97508011e95d21st54duc

      • Arrow
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24 5:55 AM
          I notice you say you are using a secret page on your boss's system. You might find it easier to use deviant art to make photo-tutorials with :)
        • silveroak@juno.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24 3:05 PM
            Hi!

            >I notice you say you are using a secret page on your boss's system. You might find it easier to use deviant art to make photo-tutorials with :)

            Oh, he knows it exists, since he helped me set it up ;-) It was "secret" for a while to the SCA, but not so much anymore, so it's more of an inside joke that I've left the "secret" sentence there; however, I have no idea who the insiders are for whom it's a joke!

            -silly Carowyn

            P.S. I'll get the info for the painting in a few days.

            How to Sleep Like a Rock
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5178576f8ab38576f7ccast03duc
          • silveroak@juno.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 26 1:13 PM
              Greetings,

              >Where is the "research" picture from? (fetching water) Love the slippers she is wearing! Would like to make some.

              Detail from: Albrecht Altdorfer. Susanna at Her Bath and The Stoning of the Old Men. 1526. Oil on wood. Alte Pinakothek, Munich, Germany

              Big picture:

              http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Albrecht_Altdorfer_037.jpg

              Lower right corner. The detail on this painting is amazing!

              -Carowyn

              How to Sleep Like a Rock
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/517ae028dba1a60280c12st02duc