Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Third Question

  • psn3748@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012

      rubbing alcohol is also what i use - but i do know that if the scent is really strong - even rubbing alcohol won't take it away - i have several small bottles that have been sitting buried in rubbing alcohol for 6+ months and still the smell lingers.

      thinking about trying vinegar - will let you know how that works out.

      Ros

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012
        alcohol works.

        for deer...urine around the fenceline

        or urine around the things you don't want eaten