Third Question

  • silveroak@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2012
      Greetings again,

      Oh, while we're on the subject: I have two really pretty bottles, with gacky perfume in them. I'd like to clean the bottles after removing the perfume (my garden's about to get anointed to keep away....well, just about everything, but especially stray deer!), but we know how certain perfumes.....linger. One's from that company that rhymes with "Bavon". 1970's "stays with you for-ev-ah" stuff.....

      Any thoughts on how to get out as much of the scent as possible?

      -Carowyn

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ffba5bb9079f25ba4a6fst52duc
    • Ana Hawthorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2012
        rubbing alcohol.
        -Ana

        --
        "Blagoslovila te mati zemlja"

      • silveroak@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2012
          >rubbing alcohol

          Thanks, that's what I thought I remembered, but I think the heat has addled my brain.

          Something to do outdoors....

          Thanks again!

          -Carowyn

          53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ffbae4e87e882e4e5788st53duc
        • psn3748@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012

            rubbing alcohol is also what i use - but i do know that if the scent is really strong - even rubbing alcohol won't take it away - i have several small bottles that have been sitting buried in rubbing alcohol for 6+ months and still the smell lingers.

            thinking about trying vinegar - will let you know how that works out.

            Ros

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012
              alcohol works.

              for deer...urine around the fenceline

              or urine around the things you don't want eaten