Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Oils for wooden bowls?

  • Jennifer Heise
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
      I've used that too.

      On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM, <joanne@...> wrote:

      Coincidentally, I recently ran across a reference recommending mineral
      oil (the main ingredient in baby oil and cold cream) for the purpose.

      No flavor, available at the drugstore (they'll probably ask you
      whether you're buying it as a laxative <g>), doesn't go rancid. Check
      the wikipedia entry to investigate.

      Johanna