Exzema

  • Chris Carpenter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2012
      Ok, have been cruising the archives looking for a salve for Exzema, I know I have seen the recipe. Would whoever posted it please repost? I have a friend who really needs help.
    • Amy Provost
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2012
        I've had good luck with quaking aspen buds extracted in olive oil (smells like birch beer).  I think coconut oil and vitamin E should be part of the mix too.
        Internal support for the liver as well as a multi B vitamin will help as well.

        As for period plants, I think calendula, comfrey, plantain, chickweed, nettle, or some combination of those would be a nice blend.

        Ameline

        --
        www.crookedwall.org
        www.bthumbstudios.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2012
          Henna is a traditional remedy, but your friend may not want the coloring effects.
          Ghazalah
          Sent from my LG phone