looking for a mentor

  • Marta McCarthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Greetings to all,

      I am looking for a mentor who can guide me through my herbal studies, classes and  art-sci submissions.  I am currently apprenticed to a Laurel whom I like very much, but she is a jeweler.

      I live in Trimaris, and I have attempted to contact the Trimarian Herbal Guild, but have not received a response yet.  Obviously, I would like a Trimarian to guide me, but if that cannot be, and someone is willing to teach me online or via telephone, I would be very happy to do that as well.

      Please respond to me off-list.  My thanks in advance,

      Isabella
    • Eric Kobuck Wagner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Hello!  I created the Principality Herb Guild here in the West and got my laurel for Herbalism (plus scribing).  Since I am so very far away I might not be the best choice, but my best apprentice moved a year or so ago to Meridaides (sp?).  She is not a laurel, but she is good.  If you would like I can give her your email. Even though she is not a laurel she is close and has held an Arts office here.  She is a very sharp cookie.

        Or I will try to help if I can...but realize that the A&S competions in each Kingdom are quite different.  I am a practicing Herbalist mundanely now so I will help you if you seriously cannot find anyone closer to you.

        I Remain,
        Comtesse Aricia Jehane,  OP, OL, QOG
        Viscomtess of Cynagus