Re: EK - Southern Region Spring War Practice

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2012
      Hi Ros. I have three people from Blak Rose who would like to see an herbal/garden track at SWP. We are also very interested in getting some classes and maybe even an herbal group started in BR.

      I send you an email privately on a class idea I have.

      And BTW thank you for you info on the herbal salve. I used it on my cat and her dry skin is healing quite well!

      In Service,
      Magdalena