  • Catherine de Winter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      I'm rather confused.  Are we speaking of Geranium spp. also known as Cranes Bill, or are we speaking of Pelargonium spp. somestimes known as Storks Bill?  Can we please use the Linnaeus names sometimes?  Thanks for clarification.

      That's what makes historical research so infuriating.  One man's lavendar is another man's spikenard.

      Catherine de Winter
      Caid