GULF WAR CLASSES

  • Joyce Zeiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011
      You may think that's reindeer rumble, but that distant cloud is our enemies marching toward us.  That means that GULF WARS is at hand.  And while our  loved ones are defending our fair Kingdom, what better way to while away the hours than by teaching.

      The Herbal/Botanical Tent needs you to teach your specialty pertaining to...well, herbs and botanicals. We are looking for hands on workshops and classes.  I am especially looking for classes in any type of medieval horticulture. Of course, I am always looking for anyone to share their herbally knowledge.

      I need to know as soon as possible so I can be sure to get your name and class in the Site Book.

      Feel free to cross post this message (please?)

      Seasoned Greetings-

      Morin inghen Ruairc
      Master Level
      Gleann Abhann Herbal Group