Re: Rose Bead Question

  • tsura_to_je_stariji
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2011
      I ended up doing this a few years ago out of necessity. I had cooked down my rose petals in an iron pot but had to to move before I finished my beads. I froze the rose clay to preserve it. When thawed it was a bit more liquid & less fragrent than I would have liked. I guess things seperated out a bit. I remieded by slowly simmering to remove the extra water & adding a few drops of rose essence. It seemed to work.

      Tsura
      Bright Hills