Newbie Herbalist

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 3:53 AM
      Greetings all. I'm looking for suggestions on vendors for supplies to make ointments and creams. Specifically, I'm looking for a vendor for lanolin.

      I'm looking forward to learning more about this new area of interest.

      Magdalena
    • Rosamistica Tomacelli de Greene
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        The best price I have found so far is on eBay. Some stores to look at
        Old Time Soap Company
        Lora's Beauty Shop
        Islamic.Halal.Store
        Smitty Bee Honey
        WFMED

        Not all of those have lanolin, but those keep me well stocked in bulk
        supplies.

        --
        Rosamistica Tomacelli de Greene
        Nec timeo, nec sperno.