AMBERGRIS!!

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      There's a seller in New Zealand who's selling it legally!!!

      It's $25 / gram. BUT..it's AMBERGRIS..!!!!

      If you'd like to go in on an order, please email me - it won't go in for
      a while, I'm thinking near Christmas. So this is a time period to
      collect $$, 'cuz I don't think any of us can front it.

      I'll put out a reminder email when I'm about to order.

      Email me privately, and forward this email to others who might be
      interested!

      -excited Carowyn